Wednesday, May 25, 2016

3rd Grade Daily Routine Videos

¡Buenas tardes!  3rd grade students just finished up their Daily Routine unit by making their own video.  Each child was asked to describe two activities they do in the morning, afternoon and evening.  They also described where they completed the activity and what time.  For example, "Por la mañana, me despierto a las 7 en mi dormitorio"  (In the morning, I wake up at 7:00 in my room).  As you can see, they not only learned how to describe activities but also how to tell time in Spanish!  It was an exciting way to bring back our house unit vocabulary as well.  Click on the link below to access your child's folder.  In their folder, click on the file that says their first name and "daily routine."  I hope you enjoy as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment